Third Conditional Events

 1. 

  • If the problem of the Llorente vase had never existed, we would still be dominated by the Spanish, but the problem occurred and now we are not their slaves

  • If the Second World War had been won by the Nacis there would have been a world dictatorship, but they were defeated and did not cause any more havoc
  • If Johannes Gutenberg had not invented the printing press right now knowledge would be almost reduced to nothing, but I create it with a press and now we can easily expand knowledge


2. When I was two years old I was playing in my house with some toys and suddenly my grandmother asked me to accompany her to the store, so I took a ball to entertain myself, as the edge of the store was so close to the road, I lost the balloon and I was almost hit by a truck, but an unknown person saved me and then disappeared. If the conditions had been different and the unknown person had not appeared, I would have died, if I had not dropped the ball, everything would have simply continued normal.

Comentarios

Entradas populares